Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Babooshka

I like to eat cereal late at night (and at all times, but especially before going to bed). I like talking long walks on the beach and walking chick-flicks. The Holiday is my favorite!!! I also like... videos of animals singing and dancing. I also like mission impossible which you can find on Mackenzie's blog. My favorite artist (singer) Celine Dion. My favorite type of music is Umbrella flipflop dinosaurs. I also enjoy watching babies dance to MJ music. And riding bikes!

6 comments:

  1. hey booshkie! I like your page. I also like the genre of Umbrella flipflop dinosaurs too! Good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait so the post on babooshka's blog did mackenzie write that or did babooshka actually write that haha im confused :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Babooshka told me what to write. I might have added a little something about a dinosaur and an umbrella though:)
    -Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha wow mackenzie ur so funny haha
    mystery person

    ReplyDelete
  5. just by looking at the music video, i think i might like it because i really like Celine Dion because she has a really good voice

    ReplyDelete
  6. oops that last one was from mystery person

    ReplyDelete